**Academic Advising Innovation Grant Program** UPDATED
Applications for the 2015-2016 grants are now open. Deadline to apply is July 15, 2015. Guidelines and application forms can be found online.Please email Jill Kramer with grant-related questions or adviser professional development ideas.
Spring 2015 Professional Development Workshops
- Thank you the incredible presenters, Kyle Holtman, Kelsey Smyth, & Jenny Gibbs, for sharing their experience and knowledge with participants.
- Presentation materials and session handouts
February 16, 2015 11:50-1:00pm; February 23, March 2, and March 9 11:30-12:45pm - **CANCELLED** Insights into Advising: Teaching and Learning Circle (4 sessions)
February 18, 2015 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. NACADA Webinar: Academic Advising for Military Students
- Thank you to Jathan Chicoine from the ISU Veteran's Center for leading a wonderful discussion at the conclusion of the webinar.
- Webinar handout
Thank you to all presenters, contributers and attendees for making the 5th Annual Advising Breakfast a success!
February 26, 2015 11:30-1:00pm
Adviser Exchange: Mapworks and the Student Success Collaborative: Using student survey and big data analytics to support student achievement and success
- Thank you to Keith Robinder and Meloday Schobert for presenting and sharing their knowledge about these topics.
- Presentation materials now available
- Thank you to Chelsey Gates and the Academic Success Center staff for facilitating the post-webinar discussion and providing very useful resources (see link below).
- Webinar Handouts and ASC Resources now avialable
Mindset: How we can Learn to Fulfill our Potential; Teaching and Learning Circle
March 12, 2015 8:30-10:00am
- A HUGE thank you to Jessica Fincham and Ashley Huth with ISSO for presenting such important information about supporting international students.
- For a copy of their presentation and other helpful handouts, click here.
April 15, 2015 3:00-4:30pm
- Thank you to Jane Jacobson and Dana Schumacher for their wonderful presentation on early credit and strategies to support student's decisions.
- Presentation materials can be found here.
April 23, 2015 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
Archived workshop presentations and handouts are located here.
University Academic Advising Committee (UAAC) Meetings
The University Academic Advising Committee (UAAC) meets monthly. All meetings are from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m on Thursdays. See the UAAC link at right or contact a member for more information.
*If you want to add a topic for discussion to an upcoming meeting, please email
Diann Burright, one of 2014-2015 UAAC Co-chairs.
Academic Intervention Self-Assessment
Online Self-Assessment Tutorial - **LINK HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY DISABLED** Contact the Academic Success Center with questions.