Adding Special Course Fees
Processes and Procedures
- Login to the Special Course Fee Authorization system in AccessPlus.
- Type the department abbreviation and course number in the appropriate boxes near the top of the screen.
- Select "Authorize/Add" from the upper left column.
- Complete the boxes as required.
- Select the authorize button.
- Send an e-mail message to your department chair and your college approver to inform them that you have just submitted a special course fee for authorization and they will need to review it.
- If approved, the fee amounts will be added to the course record so that the fee will appear in the online Schedule of Classes, and subsequently, on student's schedules within AccessPlus.