Summer Semester 2018
- Classwork Begins, Session 1 Courses, Monday, May 14
- University Holiday, Offices Closed, Monday, May 28
- Classwork Begins, Session II Courses Monday, June 11
- University Holiday, Offices Closed, Wednesday, July 4
- Summer Term Ends, Friday, August 3
- Note. No commencement ceremonies are held in the summer
- Diplomas for Spring 2018 graduates went out in the mail on Friday, May 25! For those students who indicated they wish to pick up their diploma, they may stop by the 200-level of Enrollment Services Center Monday through Friday during business hours.
- The Office of the Registrar has made address verifications available electronically via the Student tab in AccessPlus. You will find it along the left-hand side, and it is entitled Voter Reg Address. As a result, you will be able to provide proof of residence via your smart phone or other electronic device for voter registration purposes. In addition to being available to students, student voter verification addresses are available to faculty and staff via the Faculty/Adviser tab > Dept Advising Srvs > Voter Reg Address.
- Mark Simpson became University Registrar on May 21, after serving at the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, since 2013, most recently as the director of enterprise student systems. To learn more about Mark, please refer to the Simpson Named Registrar article.