- Faculty & Staff
- Academic Calendars
- Catalog & Degree Programs
- Degree Audits
- Distance Education
- Enrollment Statistics
- Graduation & Commencement
- Tuition & Fees
- Veterans Center
- Our Mission
- Contact Us
PDF Transcript Orders
For those who attended fall 1996 or after
You may place your transcript order through the National Student Clearinghouse or AccessPlus. See instructions below.
National Student Clearinghouse
All transcripts ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse are electronic PDF transcripts. This is the fastest way to send or receive an official transcript!
- You may place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- Order updates are available via text message and/or e-mail. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.
Questions? Check Transcript Ordering Help.
Navigation within AccessPlus:
- Click on the “Student” tab along the top of the screen > Click on the “Grades & Transcripts” link along the left-side of the screen.
You do not need to be currently enrolled to use AccessPlus.
- If you need your AccessPlus password reset, please contact the Office of the Registrar via phone at (515) 294-1840 during business hours.