2020-21 Catalog Process Deadlines
December 1: Everything else changes (narrative, curriculum, 4 year plans, etc.) due to Registrar's Office. College deadlines are earlier--check with your college curriculum coordinator.
Final Proofing begins after December 1. Final changes due January 15, 2020.
- NEW: How to migrate an experimental course to the catalog:
- Go to https://nextcatalog.registrar.iastate.edu/courseadminx/
- Find the course you want to add to the catalog, then choose Edit Course.
- Change the catalog year (2018-19)
- Choose Save Changes (DO NOT Save & Submit!)
- The “Make Permanent Course” button will appear just above the Edit Course button.
- After you choose Make Permanent Course, a dialog box appears telling you that you are accessing the CIM system. Choose OK.
- Make any additional changes to the course if needed. Make sure the X is removed from the course number.
- Choose Save & Submit to send it to workflow. (No copying and pasting course information!)
For more information, contact Jenni Keitges at email@example.com.