- Faculty & Staff
- Academic Calendars
- Catalog & Degree Programs
- Degree Audits
- Distance Education
- Enrollment Statistics
- Graduation & Commencement
- Tuition & Fees
- Veterans Center
- Our Mission
- Contact Us
- Grade Processing
- COVID-19 FAQs
How to Run a Degree Audit - Students
1) Login to AccessPlus with ISU ID number and password.
2) Select ‘Student’ tab.
3) Select ‘Degree Audit’ from menu on left side.
4) The Degree Audit screen will appear. Click ‘Connect to ISU Degree Audit’.
5) To run an HTML audit for compatiabilty with most mobile devices, click ‘Run Declared Programs’ on the Request an Audit screen. HTML audits allow the collapse and expanse of areas within the audit for easier mobile viewing.
6) To run the audit as a PDF document, scroll down to Advanced Settings and click on ‘Click to view available options’ to select PDF format. Now click ‘Run Declared Programs.’
7) The Completed Audit Requests screen allows you to choose which audit to view. To save the audit, choose ‘View Audit’ next to the red PDF symbol. This opens the ‘Audit Results’ tab and allows the audit to be downloaded and saved as a PDF.
8) A PDF audit will have the student’s name, ID and Iowa State University located in the header.
9) Students have the capability to run a ‘What-If’ audit to assess how courses fit in another major. Choose ‘Select a Different Program’ on the Request an Audit Screen. Use the drop-down boxes for major and catalog year. A ‘What-If’ audit can combine applicable majors, options, minors and/or certificates. Note that viewing other degree programs DOES NOT change the declared degree program.