- Faculty & Staff
- Academic Calendars
- Catalog & Degree Programs
- Degree Audits
- Distance Education
- Enrollment Statistics
- Graduation & Commencement
- Tuition & Fees
- Veterans Center
- Our Mission
- Contact Us
- Grade Processing
- COVID-19 FAQs
Grade Report: Change Letter Grade to Incomplete Tutorial
Use this form to change a previously submitted letter grade to an incomplete.
***For all other grade changes, non-reports, or other scenarios, use the Grade Report: Change Letter Grade, or Resolve a Non-Report or Incomplete form.
1. Instructor (Requestor) logs into AccessPlus
2. Select the Faculty/Adviser Tab at the top of the AccessPlus Menu
3. On the Faculty/Adviser page, select “Registrar Forms”
4. On the Registrar Forms page, select “Grade Report: Change Letter Grade to Incomplete”
5. Once the Instructor (Requestor) clicks the Grade Report: Change Letter Grade to Incomplete link, they will be sent to the DocuSign Form. Once the instructor is finished filling out the routing process, they will select “Begin Signing.”
- Requestor – Instructors: The request instructor needs to list their name and ISU email (other emails will not be accepted). This section is mandatory and cannot be skipped.
- Department Chair / Director of Graduate Education (DOGE): The Requestor (instructor) will list out their Department Chair or Director of Graduate Education’s name and ISU email (other emails will not be accepted). This section is mandatory and cannot be skipped.
- Instructor’s College Dean: Each college has appointed a designee for the approval of this form. The name and ISU email of this person can be found on list provided within the DocuSign form instructions, as seen below. The requestor (instructor) will need to list this person’s name and ISU email (other emails will not be accepted). This section is a mandatory Field.
***COMPLETE ALL ROUTING INFORMATION. Forms without all signatures will not be processed and the instructor will need to complete a new Grade Report form.