Grade Report: Change Letter Grade Tutorial
Use this form to change a previously submitted letter grade, or to resolve non-reports and incompletes from previous terms.
***If you are trying to change a letter grade to an incomplete, use the Grade Report: Change Letter Grade to Incomplete form.
1. Instructor (Requestor) logs into AccessPlus
2. Select the Faculty/Adviser Tab at the top of the AccessPlus Menu
3. On the Faculty/Adviser page, select “Registrar Forms”
4. On the Registrar Forms page, select “Grade Report: Change Letter Grade, or Resolve Non-Report or Incomplete."
5. Once the instructor (requestor) clicks the Grade Report: Change Letter Grade, or Resolve Non-Report or Incomplete Tutorial link, they will be sent to the DocuSign Form. Once the instructor is finished filling out the routing process, they will select “Begin Signing.”
Requestor – Instructors: The request instructor needs to list their name and ISU email (other emails will not be accepted). This section is mandatory and cannot be skipped.
Department Chair / Director of Graduate Education (DOGE): The Requestor (instructor) will list out their Department Chair or DOGE’s name and ISU email (other emails will not be accepted). This section is mandatory and cannot be skipped.
***COMPLETE ALL ROUTING INFORMATION. Forms without all signatures will not be processed and the instructor will need to complete a new Grade Report form.