Iowa State Provides In-State Tuition for U.S. Veterans, Military Personnel, and Family Members
Iowa State University is proud to announce that beginning Summer Semester 2015, U.S. Veterans, military personnel, and their children and spouses/domestic partners will receive in-state residency for admission and tuition purposes at Iowa State.
This change to extend residency adjoins with the Home Base Iowa Initiative, and goes beyond the mandate of the Veterans Access, Choice & Accountability Act of 2014, which requires public colleges to provide in-state tuition to Veterans and eligible dependents beginning July 1, 2015. More information.
What is a Registrar's Office?
So, what exactly is a Registrar’s Office and what kinds of services do we provide? Check out our new video.
Spring Semester 2015
- Spring break, classes recessed, Mon. - Fri., March 16-20
- Final exams, Mon. - Fri., May 4-8
- Graduate College Commencement, Fri., May 8
- Veterinary Medicine Commencement, Sat., May 9
- Undergraduate Commencement, Sat., May 9