- 1 summer green trees
- 2 Campanile and ISU sign
- 3 summer swans
- 4 central campus
- 5 summer
- 6 summer registrars office
- 7 Red Hibiscus and campanile
Summer Semester 2021
The Office of the Registrar is open during the summer semester. Before visiting, please review the information below with regard to our office hours and the location of services that we offer.
- Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Enrollment Services Center Ground-Level (010): Tuition and fees questions, schedule changes, transcripts, enrollment verifications, and academic record adjustments (e.g., Name changes, etc.)
- Enrollment Services Center 200-Level: Residency classification, Veterans certifications, degree audit questions, graduation certification, commencement related questions, catalog and curriculum.
- Diplomas for Summer 2021 graduates will be available for pick-up starting Monday, September 13, or they will be mailed out on September 13, depending on the graduate's chosen delivery method.
- New way to request data from the Office of the Registrar!
- Sharing Sensitive Student Info-FERPA
- Students can declare the 2020-21 Catalog for majors and minors starting Monday, August 17.