- 1 summer campanile
- 2 summer swans
- 3 summer registrars office
- 4 central campus
- 5 red and yellow flowers
- 6 students walking spring
- 7 beardshear in spring
- 8 trees
- 9 Red Hibiscus and campanile
- 10 blueflowers
- 11 spring walkers and red buds
- 12 summer green trees
- 13 Enrollment Services Center Spring
- 14 Campanile and ISU sign
- 15 summer
- 16 Beardshear in the morning
Summer Semester 2022
The Office of the Registrar is transitioning back to Enrollment Services Center from Hixson-Lied after our building closure due to water damage. In-person student services in 010 Enrollment Services Center will be operational by Friday, April 15.
Thank you for your patience. It will be wonderful to be back on Central Campus!
Before visiting, please review the information below regarding office hours and the location of services that we offer.
- Regularly: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Enrollment Services Center Ground-Level (010): Tuition and fees questions, schedule changes, transcripts, enrollment verifications, and academic record adjustments (e.g., Name changes, etc.)
- Enrollment Services Center 200-Level: Residency classification, Veterans certifications, degree audit questions, graduation certification, commencement related questions, catalog and curriculum.
- Diplomas for Spring 2022 graduates are available for pick-up or will be mailed depending on the graduate's chosen delivery method: digital diplomas will be available starting May 31st , 2022, physical diplomas will be available starting Oct 18, 2022.
- New way to request data from the Office of the Registrar!
- Sharing Sensitive Student Info-FERPA
- Students can declare the 2022-23 Catalog for majors and minors starting Monday, August 15.