- 1 blueflowers
- 2 spring walkers and red buds
- 3 Enrollment Services Center Spring
- 4 Spring red buds
- 5 Blossoms
Fall Semester 2020
Beginning Monday, August 3, the Office of the Registrar will be open to the public. Before visiting, please review the information below with regard to office hours, mask requirements, the location of services that are offered, and various ways that you can interact with our team throughout the Fall 2020 semester.
- August 10-November 25
- Physical Office: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Phone and E-mail: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Enrollment Services Center Ground-Level (010): Tuition and fees questions, schedule changes, transcripts, enrollment verifications, and academic record adjustments (e.g., Name changes, etc.)
Enrollment Services Center 200-Level: Residency classification, Veterans certifications, Degree audit questions, graduation and commencement related questions, catalog and curriculum.
Interacting With Our Team:
- Masks are REQUIRED when coming into the physical office.
- A majority of our services can be handled via phone or e-mail, and when possible, we encourage you to utilize these methods.
- If you need to come into the physical office, we ask that you schedule an appointment using EAB Navigate within AccessPlus.
- University COVID-19 FAQs
- Sharing Sensitive Student Info-FERPA
- Students can declare the 2020-21 Catalog for majors and minors starting Monday, August 17.