- 1 Campanile and ISU sign
- 2 summer
- 3 Beardshear in the morning
- 4 summer campanile
- 5 summer swans
- 6 summer registrars office
- 7 central campus
- 8 red and yellow flowers
- 9 students walking spring
- 10 beardshear in spring
- 11 trees
- 12 Red Hibiscus and campanile
- 13 blueflowers
- 14 spring walkers and red buds
- 15 summer green trees
- 16 Enrollment Services Center Spring
Fall Semester 2022
Thank you for your patience while the building is still undergoing renovations after water damage. Pardon the mess! Be aware the elevator is not in operation at this time and most student requests can be taken care of in Room 010.
Before visiting, please review the information below regarding office hours and the location of services that we offer.
- Regularly: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Enrollment Services Center Ground-Level (010): Tuition and fees questions, schedule changes, transcripts, enrollment verifications, and academic record adjustments (e.g., Name changes, etc.), Spring 2022 diploma pickup
- Enrollment Services Center 200-Level: Residency classification, Veterans certifications, degree audit questions, graduation certification, commencement related questions, catalog and curriculum.
- Diplomas for Spring 2022 graduates are available for pick-up or will be mailed depending on the graduate's chosen delivery method:
- Digital diplomas are available starting May 31st , 2022.
- Diplomas have made it to our office and are available for pickup starting June 21st , 2022. Diplomas will be kept for 6 months at which point they will be destroyed. To pick up your diploma, you will need to bring your Iowa State University ID card, or other form of identification, and come to Room 010 during office hours of 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. If you are unable to pick up your diploma, you can have someone pick it up on your behalf or have your diploma mailed to your current address. Please email email@example.com, if you are no longer able to pick it up or send us the name of the person who will be picking it up on your behalf.
- New way to request data from the Office of the Registrar!
- Sharing Sensitive Student Info-FERPA
- Students can declare the 2022-23 Catalog for majors and minors starting Monday, August 15.