Summer Semester 2019
- Classes begin for full term and summer session 1, Monday, May 20
- University holiday, offices closed, Monday, May 27
- Classes begin for summer session 2, Monday June 17
- University holiday, offices closed, Thursday, July 4
- Summer session 1 final grades due, Tuesday, July 16, at 2:15 p.m.
- Summer final grades due, Tuesday, Aug 13, at 2:15 p.m.
- Summer hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and in effect May 13 through August 16.
- The Office of the Registrar has made address verifications available electronically via the Student tab in AccessPlus. You will find it along the left-hand side, and it is entitled Voter Reg Address. As a result, you will be able to provide proof of residence via your smart phone or other electronic device for voter registration purposes. In addition to being available to students, student voter verification addresses are available to faculty and staff via the Faculty/Adviser tab > Dept Advising Srvs > Voter Reg Address.