Grade Report Forms

Online Forms

The Grade Report to the Registrar form(s) has been moved to AccessPlus as an online DocuSign web form. To access the form(s), log into AccessPlus, go to the Faculty/Advisor tab, and select "Registrar Forms." See the below tutorials on how to use each Grade Report form.

Grade Report: Change Letter Grade, or Resolve a Non-Report or Incomplete Tutorial

Grade Report: Change Letter Grade to Incomplete Tutorial


Paper Form

Grade Report to the Registrar PDF