Verification/Proof of Enrollment
The Office of the Registrar provides verification or proof of enrollment for loan deferments, insurance companies, potential employers, scholarships, schools, and other entities that need a student's enrollment verified for a particular period of time. The Office of the Registrar may also provide information such as: class ranking, grade point average, course descriptions, tuition and fees, etc.
To verify your enrollment status at ISU, you need to be registered or enrolled in courses prior to the request. Full-time/part-time status is based on the number of credits in which you are registered or enrolled.
To Make a Request
- To obtain an enrollment verification to print and mail to a health insurer or other company that requests proof of enrollment, go to AccessPlus. From the student menu (after the third week of classes), select "Enrollment cert."
- For all other verifications, download the form from the Office of the Registrar forms web site, complete it and send to the Office of the Registrar in one of the following methods:
- e-mail the form to email@example.com
- fax the form to (515) 294-2034
- bring the form in person to 010 Enrollment Services Center
- mail to: Office of the Registrar, 010 Enrollment Services Center, 2433 Union Dr.,
Ames, IA 50011-2042