- Faculty & Staff
- Catalog & Course Editing
- Academic Calendars
- Catalog & Degree Programs
- Degree Audits
- Distance Education
- Enrollment Statistics
- Graduation & Commencement
- Tuition & Fees
- Veterans Center
- Our Mission
- Contact Us
- Grade Processing
- COVID-19 FAQs
Editing with CourseLeaf
- Course Editing Instructions
- Course Description Guidelines
- Instruction Types
- Procedures for Approval of Special GPA, Grade, or other Special Requirements
- Curriculum Resources - Quick links to information about proposing and approving curricula
- Procedure for Catalog Change Objections - How to file an objection to a proposed catalog change.
CIM - Course Inventory Management
Edit courses in the course catalog.
CIMX - Experimental Course Inventory Management
Propose New Courses, Recirculate, Edit, or Make Permanent experimental course proposals.
CAT - Catalog-in-editing
Edit Narrative, Curriculum, Four Year Plan, etc. (everything but courses).
Approve Pages - CourseLeaf Pages Pending Approval
Edit, Rollback, or Approve CIM course proposals, CIMX course proposals, and catalog pages in workflow.