Adds & Changes

Retroactive Adds

The Office of the Registrar will not assess course fees on a retroactive add, as it is not cost effective for the university to try to collect this money after the semester of enrollment.  If a department wants to retroactively collect a course fee from a student, the department coordinator may assess, on the University Receivables system, the approved fee amount for that semester to the respective student.  

Late Current Term Changes

A request to change a course fee is considered late after the 13th week of fall and spring semesters, and after the 10th week of summer semester.  Requests for a late course fee change should be submitted via email to the Office of the Registrar (, and should include an explanation as to why the late change is required.  Late requests will be considered on an individual basis and should be submitted as a one-time exception.